SpinBlaster SpinBlaster

SUCKISH

horrible

Youda Sushi Chef Youda Sushi Chef

Overall

It was good, great graphics easy game play.However, it was challenging at the same time, and that is good.It is difficult when you mess up on a dish.The vacuum came in handy there!

I didn't like the buy our premium version though.We all need to make money, but that is not good, beans on how much it ends up costing.

by the way, SUSHI FOREVER!

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Epic!

For next months game, you should do the hero's story...then at the final level, you play as the dragon...

but s to THIS game, it was really good, and i couldn't find a single glitch!

I misfired the crossbow at the dragon, didn't even know it until i was dead...too late for that now.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

its ok...but i could buy flash with this!!

550.75

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

WOW just good

im giving it a nine, because i found the ending to this one a bit confusing, i know that this is the prequel and all, but they are in middle school!!!wow!!!!
and it was a little easy, not as challenging as the first one, i think you need to make a 4th, just to clear things up!!!!

HOORAH! MAN! congrats, and good luck to you!

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST

Ok, for those of you who don't know how to beat mrs.backwards: the subs second test, when the game starts.... exactly when it starts move through your desk(the front)cut through the desk across it, and get to james, he will let you copy, then when her aim moves down, hit the floor/wall immediately then as it starts to fade, move up to James, and copy!!when you are finished, she should start moving, if she starts moving before that, you are screwed, but if you time it perfectly, cut through a desk, and get back to your seat!

with the agent, you just have to copy him as fast as possible!you will probably get alot orange, maybe even red, but just figure it out, and you can do it!

as to luka, great game, great ending, very unexpected, even more than the first!!
I haven't played the third, but im sure it will be a great conclusion to the series!!!
I hope eventually, you will continue the series, or even start another just like it!!!!I hope to hear from you soon man!good game

the classroom the classroom

WOW great game

the ending was unexpected, and the gameplay was fun!It was challenging, and addicting at the same time!!!It kind of reminded me of the sneak king game for the 360..lol!!Great game, but i did find a glitch, that is hard to get out of.

If you move to the corner closest to your side, you will eventually go through it...

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

WOW!

a 10 and a 5 for you!

Wavechan responds:

Thankyou :)

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

the monkey ate the key board be cause it was wise

lol

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

beat it the first time...

dont go to the hospital and love animals....and cry