tobi's song tobi's song

Pretty good actually.

I don't know why people are giving this bad reviews. I think you did a good job!

Pillow FIght! Pillow FIght!

I thought this was hilarious!

really good!

even if it was your first piece of flash, it was still really good.

JazzoTheGreat responds:

Thank you!

Junior Junior

hmm...

I have a feeling, call it a hunch.Does any one remember when the grampa said, "No, you remind me of some one else."

Really gets me thinking.I started to watch this video a bunch of times, to fully understand everything, and I realized.His mom looks like a total hooker.Maybe old man Jenkins is his dad!

I can't wait to find out what happens next, and good job with the ones so far

SpinBlaster SpinBlaster

SUCKISH

horrible

Youda Sushi Chef Youda Sushi Chef

Overall

It was good, great graphics easy game play.However, it was challenging at the same time, and that is good.It is difficult when you mess up on a dish.The vacuum came in handy there!

I didn't like the buy our premium version though.We all need to make money, but that is not good, beans on how much it ends up costing.

by the way, SUSHI FOREVER!

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Epic!

For next months game, you should do the hero's story...then at the final level, you play as the dragon...

but s to THIS game, it was really good, and i couldn't find a single glitch!

I misfired the crossbow at the dragon, didn't even know it until i was dead...too late for that now.

Comic #11 Comic #11

Pretty good I suppose

The story has been used many times before, but you still did a good job with the drawings and what not

Sethdd responds: